- Trainee in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, East of England Deanery
- Visiting Researcher, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Cambridge
- Epidemiology of stillbirths
- Prevention of preterm birth in twin pregnancies
- Causes and consequences of the increasing rates of caesarean sections
- Clinical Research Fellow (2012-2013), Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Cambridge
- Foundation Training (2010-2012)
- MSc in Reproductive Biology (2010), University of Thessaly, Greece
- Medical Degree (2008), University of Athens, Greece
Moraitis AA, Oliver-Williams C, Wood AW, Fleming M, Pell JP, and Smith GCS (2015). Previous caesarean delivery and the risk of unexplained stillbirth: retrospect cohort study and meta-analysis. BJOG. 122: 1467-1474.
Moraitis AA, Cordeaux Y, Charnock-Jones DS & Smith GC (2015). The effect of an oxytocin receptor antagonist (retosiban, GSK221149A) on the response of human myometrial explants to prolonged mechanical stretch. Endocrin. 156:3511-3516.
Moraitis AA, Wood AM, Fleming M, and Smith GCS (2014). Birth weight percentile and the risk of term perinatal death. Obstet Gynecol. 124: 274-283.